Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where can I get a Euphonic Audio (EA) VL-108 cab?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by snoopyjc, Jun 16, 2002.

1. I'm looking for a top cabinet to sit over my Acme low B-2W, and I like the little EA VL-108 from it's specifications and reputation. (I'm BiAmping and just want a cabinet for the highs of my bass, 450HZ and up). Unfortunately I see they don't make it any more. Does anybody have an idea where I can get one? (Used is fine as long as it still works).

2. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    Look in the usual places: www.bassgear.com, www.harmony-central.com classifieds, The Dudepit, eBay, the bass sites like Bass Central, Bass Northwest, Bass Palace, GGuitars, LA Bass Exchange, the Bass Place. Search Google.com too. Sooner or later somethingmight turn up.

I picked up two EA VL-110 cabs relatively cheap off Bassgear.com, my favorite site for buying or selling. It's free.

3. bassmanjones

bassmanjones

Feb 23, 2002
    Boston, MA
    Don't forget ebay too. Those cabs float around from place to place but always seem to do so very quietly and without drawing attention to themselves. ;)