1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Where can I get a vinyl amp cover?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by khayes1995, Jan 25, 2001.

  1. khayes1995


    Jan 25, 2001
    I just got an Ampeg B100R and I'd like to get a vinyl cover for it, but I don't think Ampeg makes any. Is there a second party vendor I can go to to order one, or a custom manufacturer someone knows of?
  2. If I cannot find the cover wanteed ready made I ususlly buy the fabric at a shop and cut it to my needs and take it to an upholstery shop and have them sew it up for me. You may also be able to have them cut and sew the cover for you call around but it costs more. I can usually get this done for less than 20 bucks although for larger cabs it will be more expensive.
  3. spoolie


    Nov 30, 2000
    http://www.tukicovers.com - they already have the template for the B100R and make a very good cover. You can choose from cordura padded or plain cordura. I highly recommend the padded. This is the best cover I've ever had for an amp.

Share This Page