Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where can I get the Celinder bridge?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by rubo, Nov 20, 2004.

1. rubo

rubo

Aug 25, 2003
    Where can I get the exact same bridge that Celinder use on their bases? Or does any other company makes a very similar bridge?

If you go to their website click on the bride - you'll se a close up.

http://www.celinder.com/#home

Cheers

2. 20db pad

20db pad

Feb 11, 2003
    I been everywhere, man...
    None. At all.
    Hipshot makes something similar - there's no direct link, but here's the site:

www.hipshotproducts.com

3. rubo

rubo

Aug 25, 2003
    It's not that ling, plus i don't think its string thru body? I want an exact replica or at least as close as possible. Any other ideas. Lakland looks similar, but I can't find any close up bridge pictures.

Cheers

4. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

I believe the Celinder style bridges are made by Hipshot... Contact Dave the owner at 1(800) 262-5630.. There are some Celinder basses, the Updates in particular which use the Hipshot style bridge... I actually have an extra Celinder 5 string bridge that can be strung thru body, but not sure if I want to sell it...

5. i don't know if this will help, but maybe you could try contacting Celinder himself and ask him for a replacement bridge...

6. rubo

rubo

Aug 25, 2003
    Alredy did that, no response yet.

7. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

Did you try to call him, thats the best way...

8. rubo

rubo

Aug 25, 2003
    Not yet, I emailed them yesterday, will wait till Monday for a response. The problem is i don't own a Celinder, so they might only sell it to their customers.

Cheers