Where can i get the cheapest case made for my amp?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by learning_towalk, Jul 22, 2004.

1. I just got my YBA 200 and I'm kinda worried about it not having any protection since it's a tube amp...so does anyone know somewhere online that will make me a good one at a cheap price???
  2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    make note of the HxWxL and watch eBay for something close... they have a rack case section. Also, see what guitar heads are close and look for a used to fit. If you buy a little big, you can hit a craft store for some extra foam to cut to fit
  3. I've been looking around online and I can't find anything in ~1-150 range....so what I'm thinking about doing is...

getting one of those rubbermaide storage containers....finding one that fits my head the closest....then getting some foam to hot glue all around it....so I'd have a well padded case, that's light weight and durable for ~50 bucks
  4. TheChariot

Jul 6, 2004
    Boston, MA
    lol.... sounds weird, but its up to you man. I picked up a used Road Ready 6U for $70.... and that was at friggon Guitar Center.
  5. sorry I guess I should've been more clear...I need a road case (like an ATA flight case) for a head....not a rack

i'll look up the specs to see if I can find anything close
  6. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    I think jock is on the right track. The YBA is too new to have a road case available yet. Probably won't be long before its available though.

I suggest build your own. That way it will be custom built for it and you can have the pleasure of building it. Just an idea!