Where can I get "The Fish"- Squires first solo album

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by RS, Apr 6, 2001.

1. RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    Anyone have it? Where did you get it?

2. Last I heard, it was not available on cd but you might want to try a search at Amazon. I used to have it on vinyl but it is long gone.....
    Maybe check ebay.

Long live Ohio Basses!!!!!!!!!!
  3. cole

Sep 14, 2000
    I believe it's only available as an import. I got a vinyl copy off eBay, it was cheaper.
  4. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    It's "Fish Out Of Water".
  5. Acacia

Apr 26, 2000
    Austin, TX
    RS, I can get it for you. I am a CD dealer. Check your email.

By the way, anyone hear Squire's project with Billy Sherwood? I think it is called Conspiracy.
  6. Acacia

Apr 26, 2000
    Austin, TX
    check your private messages since you are not set up to get emailed thru the website.
  7. Jon Pomplin

Jon Pomplin

Mar 23, 2001
    I got a copy of "Fish Out Of Water" on CD (had LP when it first came out) a few years ago. MIJ import. Got it a Crows Nest in Chicago so it is out there somewhere. The "Conspiracy" CD is quite good in my humble opinion. An interesting remake/original version of "The More We Live" which appeared on the Union CD. "Love Conquers All" that was on the box set of YESYEARS. This is a cool version, better I think. I really like "Violent Purple Rose". A rocker!!
    Alan White plays on a couple of tracks and you can tell.
    There are some cool tones that aren't always there on YES work and some excellent vocal work. Well worth the investment if you are a Squire (or Sherwood) fan. :D
    If you want to read more about the album, visit the Chris Squire web site at www.chrissquire.com
  8. Acacia

Apr 26, 2000
    Austin, TX