Where can I get those funky pickguards?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Stephanie Dawe, Nov 4, 2003.

  1. Damo can move this where he likes, but I haven't been here for ages so i'm kinda re-learning everything about TB...

    I've seen these funky gold pickguards before on jazz basses, and I thought it would be cool if I got some as well. Do they come in sets of hardware for the bass? (really it should be software, if you think about it - components? or maybe I've just spent too much time on the computer :meh: ) Can I get them separately? Where do I get them from? Do I have to order them from somewhere, or do shops like GC (or, if you're really helpful, their Australian equivalent!) supply them?

    Do you think they look good with a sunburst wash? :D

    Thanks for your help.