1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Where can I hear a Zon and a MTD USA online?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by remo, Jun 18, 2007.

1. remo

remo

Jan 15, 2005
    I am very interested in both these basses, can anyone link me up to a website where I can have a good listen to how they sound? With the Zon I'm interested in a Studio Classic 5 but any Zon audio will do for now. I did hear the RTK Zon audio on the website but I'm more interested in the graphite neck models...

thanks!

2. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
  3. theoriz

theoriz

Jan 9, 2006
    Athens,Greece
    Mtd's website

There's a sound clip that plays when you enter the site
    Requires Quicktime if I recall

4. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    You could hear some zon fretless stuff if you go on youtube and look for michael manring.

5. SurrenderMonkey

SurrenderMonkey

Aug 18, 2006
    Liverpool
    Faith No More Billy Gould's main axe is a Zon.

6. yep, listen to FNM albums from "Angel Dust" through till "Album Of The Year" and everything in between them if you want to hear Billy Gould playing an active/graphite/neck thru Zon 4 string put through its paces in a wide variety of ways :)

MIKE

7. SurrenderMonkey

SurrenderMonkey

Aug 18, 2006
    Liverpool
    Youtube has loads of live FNM shows. Look for Faith No More Phoenix, the sound really cuts through.

8. nice to see another Billy Gould fan here :)

MIKE

9. SurrenderMonkey

SurrenderMonkey

Aug 18, 2006
    Liverpool
    I'm one of many. FNM forever!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 18, 2021