1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Where Can I Order This?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Stampy, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Stampy

Stampy

Jun 30, 2008
    Connecticut
    I need to order a stock replacment barrel style output jack for my Ibanez SRX500. I got it used and I am assuming the stock one got ripped out somehow. The part number I am looking for is 3JK1C14D2. I can't find anything online. Here is a picture of the current ugly one that is on there.
    srx500003.

2. Funkdrawer4

Funkdrawer4 Registered Abuser

I'm not sure but those are nice pink slippers,you wanna sell em?:bag:

Maybe check allparts.com

3. Stampy

Stampy

Jun 30, 2008
    Connecticut
    Not For Sale:spit:

Thanks LOL!!!

4. Stampy

Stampy

Jun 30, 2008
    Connecticut
    I didn't see anything on there. There part numbers are weird I wouldn't know what one it could possibly be?

5. giantjerk

giantjerk

Jan 18, 2003
    Allen, TX
    +1 on the slippers. If this were my bass I'd skip trying to find an exact replacement and I'd go with a Neutrik locking jack. They are nothing short of spectacular and reasonably priced.

Check out:

www.partsexpress.com

They are a great resource.

6. giantjerk

giantjerk

Jan 18, 2003
    Allen, TX
    You could use any of the top three. The top one is a nickel (silver colored) housing, the middle is a black metal housing, and the third one is a plastic housing (I would skip that one).

Lastly, you will need to make the hole in the bass larger to accept the neutrik but that is not hard to do and can be accomplished with a simple hand drill.

7. Stampy

Stampy

Jun 30, 2008
    Connecticut
    Ohh boy, I am not keen on drilling out a larger hole on the bass. Those look really good but I would prefer the stock Ibanez one if someone can find a place where I can order one.

8. stewmac.com should have what you want.

9. rdpbass

rdpbass Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2005
    Utah
  10. SGD Lutherie

SGD Lutherie Banned Commercial User

Aug 21, 2008
    Bloomfield, NJ
    Owner, SGD Music Products
  11. Stampy

Stampy

Jun 30, 2008