1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Where can I sell these???

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mattsk42, Aug 23, 2005.

1. mattsk42

mattsk42 $100 off new Directv subsp.PM me BEFORE signing up Supporting Member

Hey I have some adidas_1 shoes that I'd like to sell, but I can't find any place other than eBay! They aren't really on eBay anymore like they used to be, so I don't want to try that so much. Is there any place online that buys shoes? Or is there a place in a city that does? I have never sold anything like this before.

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Craigslist.org is your best bet.

Shoes are a weird item to buy/sell second hand, though. You'll have more success unloading them if you make them a gift to a friend. Scratch some bucks off your Xmas shopping that way.

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I am a shoe junkie. I always buy, and never sell. So the whole concept of selling my shoes is strange. :)

You can check out sneakerpimp.com to see if they know someone who can help you out. I've bought shoes from them before, they are good people.

-Mike

4. mattsk42

mattsk42 $100 off new Directv subsp.PM me BEFORE signing up Supporting Member

OK thanks, I'll try those. Any other suggestions?