Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where can I sell these???

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mattsk42, Aug 23, 2005.

1. mattsk42

mattsk42 $100 off new Directv subsp.PM me BEFORE signing up Supporting Member

Hey I have some adidas_1 shoes that I'd like to sell, but I can't find any place other than eBay! They aren't really on eBay anymore like they used to be, so I don't want to try that so much. Is there any place online that buys shoes? Or is there a place in a city that does? I have never sold anything like this before.

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Craigslist.org is your best bet.

Shoes are a weird item to buy/sell second hand, though. You'll have more success unloading them if you make them a gift to a friend. Scratch some bucks off your Xmas shopping that way.

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I am a shoe junkie. I always buy, and never sell. So the whole concept of selling my shoes is strange. :)

You can check out sneakerpimp.com to see if they know someone who can help you out. I've bought shoes from them before, they are good people.

-Mike

4. mattsk42

mattsk42 $100 off new Directv subsp.PM me BEFORE signing up Supporting Member

OK thanks, I'll try those. Any other suggestions?