1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Where can you get white knobs?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by billybassist, Sep 16, 2010.

1. billybassist

billybassist

Sep 11, 2010
    Hey everyone, I'm looking for some white knobs, and I just can't seem to find any.

I'm really wanting the dome top kind like these:
    http://www.warmoth.com/Round-Top-Dome-C831.aspx

But at this point I just want some white knobs, any style, except the fender strat kind, I don't want the volume and numbers, just a white knob, with maybe a black dot or something.

NOTE:
    yes, I see the Ivoroid knobs on the page I liked to, but upon calling in I've learned that they're closer to yellow/vintage white than actually being white knobs, in addition to the fact that they'll get even darker over a fairly short amount of time.

2. Phendyr_Loon

Phendyr_Loon

Sep 4, 2010
    Stewmac
    Allparts
    Mightymite
    Guitarpartsresource.
    or EBAY is bound to bring up what you want.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021