1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Where do I get those concentric pots Warwick uses?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by uOpt, Oct 14, 2013.

1. uOpt

uOpt

Jul 21, 2008
    Boston, MA, USA
    Can I buy the equivalent of the pots that Warwick uses (concentric 2 sliders, plus optional switch) anywhere? How about the knobs to top them off?

2. uOpt

uOpt

Jul 21, 2008
    Boston, MA, USA
    Holy wazoo. 50 Euros for one pot. At that rate I can buy old Corvettes. Well doesn't sound like a bad idea, that :)

3. Blankandson

Blankandson Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Gallatin, Tennessee
    A few years ago I went in with two other WW owners and ordered parts from Germany. The 'high' postage rate was only charged once. We ordered about 15 items but only paid one fee ($60 I think). That was then. If they still charge that way either order a lot of stuff or go in with someone else. It was worth it. Our parts were the real deal - matched and look great.

4. olirm

olirm

Jul 15, 2013
    I get most of my Warwick/MEC parts from the Warwick shop in NY. 212.777.6990 The prices seem similar if not a little better than from MEC direct that is linked above so it might be worth checking out, the postage is also from NY so it is not bad either. They don't always have the parts in you need and it can take some time for them to get it is the only issue I have found, but they are great to work with.

I have seen some MEC stuff show up on ebay as well, but I have not tested those waters as they do not seem to be authorized MEC distributors.