Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where do u guys go with your pals to get away from everything?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dan Molina, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    Since it's summer me and my friends pretty much go out every night looking for things to do, or just simply a nice quiet place to relax. The thing is I live in LA county and there are pretty much cops everywhere. Some of my friends are not 18 yet so the curfew laws apply to them. We get harassed by cops quite often which forces us to leave whatever park we're at, and drive around looking for a new place to go. We're all good kids we don't do drugs or anything like that.

xo where do you guys go with your pals to get away from everything?

2. MarztekMilita

MarztekMilita

Feb 10, 2005
    Pinole
    I live in the bay area, and the curfew law is about 10:30. me and all my friends are all under 18. i dont get home till about 11, then me and my friends just stand out front of my house and hang. or just go to one of the abandoned houses that weve fixed up! just try and find some place that is nice and secluded from your surrondings. but its probably differnt up here then bown there. good luck dude.