Where Do You Live?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by agyeman, Jun 20, 2001.

1. North America

54 vote(s)
  2. South America

0 vote(s)
  3. Europe

23 vote(s)
  4. Asia

3 vote(s)
  5. Africa

0 vote(s)
  6. Oz / New Zealand

2 vote(s)
  7. Other

4 vote(s)
  1. agyeman

agyeman Member

Mar 6, 2001
    Just out of interest, where are you all from.

I am from the UK.
  2. agyeman

agyeman Member

Mar 6, 2001
    The "other" is just in case you live on the north pole ;)
  3. 100% are from Europe!!! (so far)

I´m from Iceland
  4. I live in Webster, Massachusets, United States of America, North America, Earth
  5. I'm from England, so I voted 'other' as my location was not represented....there's no way I'm putting Europe. No one refers to Europe as if it's what we're part of, it's "Over in Europe...", and that suits me fine.
  6. we (the europians(sp?)) don´t want you and your sick cattle anyway! go play with someone else!!

7. Our cattle are only sick cos they got the Euro-lurgy!!! ;o)
  8. agyeman

agyeman Member

Mar 6, 2001
    We are in Europe.
  9. Sadly, yes.
  10. agyeman

agyeman Member

Mar 6, 2001
    In your opinion. I would rather be in europe than North America or any other continent.

11. Of course in my opinion....it's not like I'm gonna give someone else's opinion!

And who says I want to be in any continent at all? I like just "England, Earth" as an address. What's wrong with that?
  12. alex-hi78

alex-hi78 banned.

Jun 11, 2001
    Honolulu, Hawai`i
    Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.

But if you came here, you would find that hard to believe... unless you were in the tourist traps like Waikiki.
  13. I live near Halifax, Nova Scotia, home of the donair! Just thought I'd promote my town, although I really hate donairs.
  14. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    Pleasanton, California, USA, North America, Earth, the solar system...uummmm...the Universe??
    The town itself is pretty much boring. Too many rich white boys actin all "bad ass". And they all play guitar, or think Fieldy is God's gift to the bass...ARGHHH!!!
  15. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Go notduane:D!! You at age...?:eek:;):D

(Ever actually see that movie?)

I'll just say Florida...I'm moving there in three weeks...
  16. Hong Kong SAR, China.

I'm so far east (compared to you guys over in North America, at least) that west is closer! :D:p
  17. PLacentia, CAlifornia. Im the city over from Anaheim. I pass the Big A...er...Anaheim Stadiu...er....The Edison International Field Of Anaheim to church every Sunday.
  18. I thought I'd mention it before anyone else, but...

Isn't this another thing our profiles should be used for? ;):):D:p
  19. anon5458975

Apr 5, 2001
    Worcester Massachusetts, USA.