Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where do you think USPS sent my bass to?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by soulbrother, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Hi!

Just wanted to share this with you all... A week ago I bought a Lakland Skyline Joe Osborn 5 from the US (Ebay). It sold without a case so I thought it would be a great idea to have the body and neck shipped seperately, since the bass has to travel a few miles all the way to the Netherlands. The seller sent me the trackingnumbers and I immediately started tracking my a$$ off at the USPS website because I just can't handle my impatience. To my surprise I saw that one package will probably be delivered tomorrow, but the other package was sent somewhere else..........................NEPAL!!!! What about that!! I hope some kind of "Golden Child" at the Nepalese USPS will understand the error and will return it to me ASAP. I already sent USPS an email. I think I'll just have to wait for their reply. What do you guys think I can do furthermore?

Regards, Werner.

2. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    They usually use scanning now which eliminates clerical mistakes, so my guess is that some sorter put it on the wrong truck.

It should get sorted out and be on its way to you. But stay in touch with the USPS to be sure.

3. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    UPS or USPS?