Where in England can I buy all the stuff to build my cab with?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Tom Crofts, Feb 7, 2002.

1. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    I'm in England and I need to find a good, cheap place to buy all my stuff from to build my cabinet with. I'm doing it as an AS Level Project but Maplin only have a couple of things that I'll need. I'm gonna need things like corner protectors, Neutrik locking jack, cable, handles, all that sort of stuff. Where can I get it all from? What driver/s would you recommend. I'm thinking of using the Celestion BG12S-100, two of them in a ported cabinet. What do you think of that idea? What is a good program to do all the maths and stuff? I have SpeakerPro 6 but it makes my brain hurt. Is there a tutorial sort of thing on it anywhere? Or even better a uch more detailed specification of the Celestion drivers as I can't fill in half the things on SpeakerPro.

Any other helpful advice or anything that you think might be useful PLEASE tell me. Otherwise my project will suck. Thanks in advance.
  2. ovid

Feb 7, 2002
    Maplin should have it all , check out their catalogue. I have purchased, coners, neutriks, handles, grilles. They aslo carry Fane speakers.