Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

WHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO ORDER EMINENCE SPEAKERS

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Loel, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Loel

Loel Blazin' Acadian Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2004
    does anyone know where i can order eminence speakers online in canada or usa,i'm looking for gamma pros,any help much appreciated :help:

2. fretlessrock

fretlessrock Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2002
    Corrupticut
    For starters I'd check with partsexpress and avatarspeakers.

3. I ordered mine from partsexpress.com

With shipping and duty though it may have been cheaper to just order them from a music retailer.

It sucks ordering stuff online from Canada. It seems like such a great deal until you factor shipping, taxes, customs etc. You really have to do your research to make it the best price.

4. billfitzmaurice

billfitzmaurice Commercial User

Sep 15, 2004
    New Hampshire
    Owner, Bill Fitzmaurice Loudspeaker Design
  5. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    try Washburn. I know that they use Emenince speakers in all the Randall stuff and in most of the SoundTech stuff

6. Bassstud1

Bassstud1 Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2001
    LaPorte Indiana USA
  7. billfitzmaurice

Sep 15, 2004
    New Hampshire
    It's Pyle, actually, and they don't make drivers anymore, they source them out. One of their major suppliers is Eminence. I think for the most part you're better off sticking with the real deal.

8. I don't know about international shipping, but I've recieved excellent service and great pricing on Eminence from these folks:

http://www.bltsound.com/

9. billfitzmaurice

Sep 15, 2004
    New Hampshire
    I've had good reports about them too, just be sure if you use them to specify shipping via US Postal Service. Do NOT use UPS. While the UPS shipping rate is competitive they'll bone you for taking the goods through customs, sometimes as much as the cost of the goods.

10. That's gosple! UPS, FedEx and DHL are expensive to ship to Canada. I've used US Postal Service Priority Mail to ship to Canada more than once(ebay winners) with good results. Inexpensive and fast.

11. Loel

Oct 31, 2004
    thanks guy's for all the responses,think i'll be going with the delta lites neo's from blt sound,good pricing&shipping :hyper:

12. 62bass

62bass

Apr 3, 2005
    Woodenteeth-go to www.loudspeakers.ca A company called Q Components in Waterloo Ontario. They handle the full line of Eminence products as well as recone kits and various other speaker brands. I've bought from them and their service is good.They sell wholesale and retail.

13. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

I bought my Eminence Delta 12 LF's from Low Down Sound in
    Ferndale MI. Detroit. They had them shipped directly to me from their wholesale supplier, Martin Sound in Cleveland.
    I pretty much told them what I needed to pay and what
    shipping method I needed and did it all over the phone.
    I did the deal with Ryan and it went off with no hassles.

14. Loel

Oct 31, 2004
    billfitz and 62 bass,thks for the hookup to loudspeakers.ca canadian contact,i'll be looking at that :)