Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

WHERE IS EVERYBODY???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by count_funkula, Dec 11, 2001.

1. This forum is dead! I used to be able to get quick answers/opinions to any question I asked. Now my posts just seem to slowly work their way to the bottom of the list.

Is anybody home????

2. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC
    This is a busy time of year, which means people have less time for talkbass. I, for example, have exams, which almost every other college student in America has right now.

3. damn right... I have an exam in 2 hours.... guess I better get back to the books

4. Steven Green

Steven Green

Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW
    yeah, I just a an exam today...plus some of us are traveling. Not to mention the shopping! Oh, the shopping!:eek:

5. I wondered the same thing too, I just assumed everyone was against me :D

6. FalsehoodBass

FalsehoodBass

Jul 22, 2001
    Denver, CO
    finished exams monday.. its christmas break yaaaaaay....

its been my experience that TB stuff moves in waves... the last big wave was the pre/power amp wave.. and now its looking more like eden amps, and high end type cabinets...

i used to talk alot because i had a lot to say about that stuff.. i don' tknow anything about eBS or epifani... so i don't post as much...

7. BigBohn

BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    (little midget waves his hand)

...I'm here...

8. MikeyD

MikeyD

Sep 9, 2000
    I've had time, but some of the posters I've seen here lately (I don't mean you, Count) aren't worth my time trying to help, because they won't listen (read). Others seem to be unable to read for awhile or do a simple search, so identical questions get asked over and over again. Put up some good questions and don't diss others, and we can get things moving.
    - Mike

9. leper

leper

Jun 21, 2001
    id post more if i didnt have a test on automata theory tomorow...that im going to fail

10. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    These days I´m busier than ever: job, college, drinking beer, new girlfriend, recording with my band, drinking beer..... you know what I mean.
    Well, I promise that, starting on dic 21st, I´ll post again!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: