Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where is the Nano Bass?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Fuzzbass, Jun 26, 2003.

1. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

2. Fuzzbass

I guess the Nanobass doesn't yet exist, so you're still the smallest bass in town, MB. :p

3. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
  4. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Here's the Nano Bass!!

5. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    that is the coolest thing. the high notes on that one would seriously beat any noodling guitar player.

6. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    I used to have a nanobass but I lost it. :D

[Warning - deranged rant on]

Basically, those Cornell dudes are lying. They did not sculpt the *bass* in the picture, they don't even know it is a bass! Everyone can see that it's a fretless 6 string bass because of the length of the strings and the big P pickup. They are trying to take credit for the work of some great microluthier somewhere. Big research universities have known about microsociety for the past 65 years, because they are the only ones w/ microscopes powerful to see the little people who live in nanocrevasses. They have kept the micro people a secret so they can steal their inventions and get big grant money for "making" really small stuff. If this treatment continues, the micros may revolt someday. What will you do then? Will Cornell be there to help you?

[rant off]

7. Fuzzbass

I totally believe you, jondog. I've never trusted those pointy-headed intellectuals with their high-falutin' (but worthless) diplomas. As my granny used to say, "a thermometer has degrees and you know where you can stick that".

8. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    It looks a bit like a BC Rich Virgin, without the widow headstock. If we could have open communication w/ the micro people, we could share our knowledge of cool pointy headstocks with them so that they could rock harder. Cornell scientists are preventing full rocktivation of nano society! And who knows what the micros could share with us!

9. :smug:

10. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

11. Fuzzbass