1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Where is the "View New Posts" Link?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by GrooveWarrior, Jan 11, 2006.

1. GrooveWarrior

GrooveWarrior Supporting Member

What happened to the "View New Posts" link on the home page????? That is the only way I used the site 99% of the time?!?!?!?!?!?

And I just discovered that clicking on the smilies isn't working anymore. What is happening?!?!?!?!?

2. Ed Goode

Ed Goode Jersey to Georgia Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
  3. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Oh right - I missed that as well - but had noticed things were slightly different.

Anyway I found the answer quite quickly - next to search (left), there is a link that says "New Posts" !! :)

4. GrooveWarrior

GrooveWarrior Supporting Member

Thank you. I feel bad that Paul said not to panic, and that is precisely what I did.

Mods can close this thread.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020