Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where the heck is my review?

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by moley, Jun 6, 2003.

1. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    There was a thread, started by CS, called something like "Hey Moley-where's that Roland VS review?" - in which I did a long review of the Roland VS2480 and compared to Yamaha AW4416...

...Where has it gone? I can't find it. No searches are turning it up, as far as I can tell it no longer exists. MrFortuneCookie, have you deleted it?

2. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
    Deleted it. Here's a copy.

3. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Ah right, it was you who deleted it. I was just gonna add a quick update, now that I've just got my 2480 back from having "the fix", and I couldn't find it!

So how come you deleted it, CS?

4. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Yeah, HUH? HOW COME???

5. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
    Ok replying to the only person who matters in this thread...

Moley I deleted it because I deleted all of the threads I started here and many others until I got fed up of doing so. I don't like the way that Tb has developed. My ignore user list is growing. I won't be renewing my supporting membership and I won't be posting much in the future.. I spent more time at Harmony Central than I do here. Notice that there is no apology.

6. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Boo Hoo, cry me a freaking river,

Don't cry about it, just leave. Fauqa.
    EDITED FOR BRASHNESS.

7. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Oh :(

Such a shame. So many people leaving...

8. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
    I'm not leaving just contributing a lot less. I spend most of my time at TB updating my ignore loser list (Polly went on last night) and reporting posts that TB is not so enjoyable.

9. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I'm sorry. but this is the funniest thing EVER, I was crying, oh my god.

He's right, he SHOULD leave if he that damn touchy.

10. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

11. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? CONFUSED? YOU ARE SO STUPID, YOU ARE GOING ON MY IGNORE LIST!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

12. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Can't we just all get along ? :spit:

13. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Whatever. This kind of **** belongs at tabcrawler, not here.

Hey Crusty S***, pay us a visit in the ANTIQUE BASS forums from time to time, willya? Sorry to see you go, but I can kinda dig your reasons, sort of. If you want to expound on them at any time, my PM box is always open.

Peace,

DURRL

14. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
    Chris Fightsgrimly PM sent

Pottyass you are on my ignore list and I havent bothered to open the window to see what you posted. This is a cyber version of "la la la can't hear you", which seems to still be more mature than you can manage.