1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Where to buy basketball shoes online?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Disco_Gee, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Hey guys! I'm looking for somewhere online that I can buy Air Jordans. We can't get them very easily here in Australia where I live and I need a new pair of shoes. I had some Air Jordan XIIIs back in the day when I was playing state basketball and they were the best shoes I've ever owned. I want to get some new ones. I'm having trouble finding online shoe stores. Any suggestions where I should look?

2. jkritchey

jkritchey

Jul 23, 2002
    Northern Va.
    As with anything, start with Amazon.com....at least the US site has Nike basketball shoes.

Zappos.com is another monstrous web retailer for shoes.

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
  4. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    What are the current "bees knees" of basketball shoes?

I remember when I was little that Jordan IV's were pretty popular as were Reebok Pumps! :D

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    The LeBrons are still hot. D-Wades shoes were big last year as well. T-Macs are still kind of cool. People are still flossin' the home Melo's.

Try and find yourself some Adidas Kobe's. As soon as he got busted for the deal on Colorado, Adidas yanked his shoes. He is no longer with Adidas, which is a bummer. Those have always been sweet shoes.

The shoes I miss are the Pippens and the early Garnetts. Those shoes were tight yo.

-Mike

6. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    Just don't bend over to put them on.:bag:

7. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    I'd like to get myself some Starburys. $15 a pair is just the right price for me.

8. Thanks for the help guys! I'm checking out those sites right now. It's sad that even with the US$45 shipping fees, it's still considerably cheaper for me to buy online and have them sent over here :)

9. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    dude i back eastbay.com 100000000%, ive used there service many times without a problem.

10. justateenpoet

justateenpoet Have you...killed the Venture brothers!?!?

May 14, 2005
    Connecticut
    So wait, do you want current Jordans or older stuff? If you want the latest releases, check out www.pickyourshoes.com If, on the other hand, you want some old-school stuff, go to www.flightclubny.com <<<Greatest shoe store on the face of the earth.

11. I'd actually love to get the Jordan XIII retros, but they seem pretty expensive. If I can't get them for a reasonable price I'll probably settle for something newer, like the XXI PE or the 9.5.

12. beiferte

beiferte

Dec 14, 2008
    i have a good one,www.burbat.com is good i buy from there before,and get my pakage within 5 days, and i am happy about it, they seem to be pretty good on customer service. and the price are lowest...lol...

13. Visirale

Visirale

Mar 23, 2003
    Orlando
    Thanks for the flightclubny link. They have the LE Lebron James NYC shoes I want in my size! For not too much of an outrageous price.

14. +1 on the thanks. I'm not in the hunt for basketball shoes, but the Adidas section will be getting my business.

Mike

15. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Size 14.5-15 shoes... Have to buy it online, thanks zappo!