Where to buy chrome grey metal knob?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Mazinger, Jan 2, 2003.

  1. Mazinger

    Mazinger Supporting Member

    Nov 9, 2002
    I'm not exactly sure what forum to post this thread.

    I've looked around, but can't seem to find a knob of this color. All I can find are black, chrome and gold.

    It's just a regular dome type. I'm not sure what the actual color is called. It's sort of a faded gray chrome look.

    The tuners and bridge are this color, but the knobs are not. I just want to try to match them.

  2. I believe that is called satin chrome or something to the likeness.

    try www.allparts.com