1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Where to buy MTD Kingston Bass in Melbourne, Australia?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by kendrew, Nov 25, 2020.

1. kendrew

kendrew

Nov 25, 2020
    I've recently read some articles about MTD Kingston Basses, which they are awesome. I'm thinking to buy a 5 string MTD Kingston Saratoga Deluxe, but I experienced a hard time to search for it in Melbourne.

Can you guys help me on how to order MTD Kingston Basses when located in Melbourne? Thanks.

2. madmaskbass

madmaskbass

Apr 29, 2008
    Australia
    Bass centre mate. If they can't get it they will tell you who will. One of the best instrument shops in existence IMO. I have only had the pleasure of being in the store one time on holidays but it was a dream come true lol

3. A9X

A9X

Dec 27, 2003
    Australia
    ^^ Agree BC are excellent. I recently got an Ibanez BTB846V from them after the distributor told me they were not bringing them in at all! Less than 72hrs to Sydney too.

Kendrew, you may need to import yourself as I doubt there are many MTDs at all in the country. It's not difficult, I've probably imported a couple of hundred. If buying second hand shipping neck off will save $ as the cubic volume is usually lower and USPS has a 40" limit on length. UPS/Fedex/DHL are not an issue on size usually. Remember you pay GST on the cost + shipping, and lying on the value can be a problem if detected. Best way is to get the seller to print the sales page from ebay etc in one of those plastic shipping envelopes on the front with a note for Aust Customs to read this.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021