1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Where to buy Pickups?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by alx564, Mar 31, 2001.

1. alx564

alx564

Jul 31, 2000
    Emmaus, PA
    Hey Guys,

Do any of you know of a good place to buy pickups. I am specifically looking for EMG's. I used links at there website but can not find any sites that I could order without going to the store, and unfortunately there are no stores close to me. I was wondering if you knew of any that have online ordering. Please help, I am desperate to get some new pups on my Ibanez. Any help is appreciated.

2. td1368

td1368

Jan 9, 2001
    Philadelphia
    Try gtrheaven.com I got my dimarzio's there recently. seemed like nice people. No trouble. I think they have EMG's

3. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    You could also try www.guitartrader.com . They do EMG's, and you can call and talk to an actual person.

4. td1368

td1368

Jan 9, 2001
    Philadelphia
    For what it's worth I like talking to people when I order stuff on the internet. Especially from small or unknown retailers. When I bought my pickups from guitar heaven I ordered them over the phone. They were very helpful about delivery and stuff. Their web site has their prices and inventory.