Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where to buy Pickups?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by alx564, Mar 31, 2001.

1. alx564

alx564

Jul 31, 2000
    Emmaus, PA
    Hey Guys,

Do any of you know of a good place to buy pickups. I am specifically looking for EMG's. I used links at there website but can not find any sites that I could order without going to the store, and unfortunately there are no stores close to me. I was wondering if you knew of any that have online ordering. Please help, I am desperate to get some new pups on my Ibanez. Any help is appreciated.

2. td1368

td1368

Jan 9, 2001
    Philadelphia
    Try gtrheaven.com I got my dimarzio's there recently. seemed like nice people. No trouble. I think they have EMG's

3. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    You could also try www.guitartrader.com . They do EMG's, and you can call and talk to an actual person.

4. td1368

td1368

Jan 9, 2001
    Philadelphia
    For what it's worth I like talking to people when I order stuff on the internet. Especially from small or unknown retailers. When I bought my pickups from guitar heaven I ordered them over the phone. They were very helpful about delivery and stuff. Their web site has their prices and inventory.