1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

where to buy power amps

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jaebee, Aug 2, 2007.

1. jaebee

jaebee

Mar 16, 2007
    hi, this is the first time i will be investing in a pre/power rig and was wondering where (other than used) i could fine some good deals on power amps, ideally online

i am interested in QSC, maybe crown, and anything else relatively inexpensive.

Also, I am only looking for 300-600max w of power (dont need one of those 1600w beasts), and it could be 600w. bridged (may only be running one 4x10 cab for a while)

thanks so much!

ps. if anyone has any of the above and wants to get rid of it for a bargain i would be more than interested

thank you!

justin

2. optikhog

optikhog

Apr 2, 2007
    St. Peters, MO
  3. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    +1 on Carvin. I use their DCM1000, and have used the DCM 1500, and they offer rock-solid bang per buck. You buy direct from them.

4. denton57

denton57 Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2005
    Arkansas
    Try Northern Sound and Light. Low, low prices. They cant print their prices, but if you call them they will give you a quote. I bought a wireless unit from them, and it was like $70 cheaper than MF. Try them!