Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where to buy rear rack mounts for power amp?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Juniorkimbrough, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Juniorkimbrough

Juniorkimbrough

Mar 22, 2005
    Mississippi / Memphis, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    anyone know where i can buy some rear rack mounts for my power amp?

2. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
  3. Juniorkimbrough

Juniorkimbrough

Mar 22, 2005
    Yep, exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks again Bob!

4. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    How are you liking the new set up? I am extremely happy with my QSC RMX850. Paired with my Avatar 212, this is the best stage sound I have ever had.

And no, I'm not trying to suck up to Bob!

5. Juniorkimbrough

Juniorkimbrough

Mar 22, 2005
    Once I figured out the settings problem it has been nothing but smooth sailing....

I'm very, very happy with my setup.

I'm running my 850 through a 410 Eden cab and it sounds great! Played an outside gig two weeks ago and got to crank it up and bit and it sounded great all night, didn't even have to run through the PA.

Got some compliments from the guy running our sound as well as one of our guitar players. :) :)

6. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    hehe, complaints from the sound man, that's cool!

I got my RMX850 because we had a bunch of outdoor gigs coming up, I have been very happy with the results! First gig, keyboard player is stage left and even with my amp, I'm stage right. We go to do the monitor check, "I don't need any bass in the monitor" he says. I have been relying on direct sends and monitor mixes for so long, I forgot what it was like to have a big bass sound on stage! It's gonna suck when we go back to some of the smaller venues where this rig will be too much! I found a used Aguilar GS112 cheap and I may pick it up for "quieter" gigs.

7. thedoctor

thedoctor

Jun 20, 2005
    I only have one problem with my rackmounted 850, but it is a serious one. Who the heck can I pawn my old amps off on?