where to buy yorkville amps?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Dags, May 15, 2004.

1. Dags

Jan 19, 2004
    I want to buy a Yorkville XM200T combo amp but my 2 local Guitar Centers and 2 Sam Ashs don't carry the brand. Musician's Friend has the 200T for like $520 but then http://www.rockcityguitar.com/ has the XM400 for $500. The problem is that I'm in Los Angeles and these guys are in MA. Anyone buy from them and if so do they ship? Also, how come MF sells the XM200T for mroe than RCG sells the XM400? I also found the XM200T at MusiciansBuy.com for a bit less than what MF sells it at but I've never heard of these guys. So, anyone know where else I can get a Yorkville?
  2. sitback

Dec 1, 2003
    Toronto, Canada
    Hey Dags, Rockcity made a mistake with the XM400 it should read XS400H, 400 watt head not a combo, the XS400 combo is much more than the XM200T. Call Yorkville sound or Email them and they should be able to help.
  3. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

Hey Dags... Heres 2 places that are close to me and Yorkville dealers.. There prices are usually hard to beat...
    Jackson Music at 1(800) 616-5390 (www.jacksonmusic.net) Very nice people and great service..
    U-Crest Music at 1(800) 666-1268 (www.ucrestmusic.com) Ask for Eric.. Also very nice people and great service...
    Steve T.
  4. Rock City

Rock City

Apr 8, 2001
    Hey guys,
    I've got the BM-400 heads for $419.00 and the YBA-200 just arrived as well.
    I think there's an email from you in my inbox........right? I've been in the hospital with my wife for 3 days now, as we had a baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll email you the info you needed as soon as I can get to the shop. Feel free to call Justin there anytime. He's picking up the slack for me.
    Ya.........I gotta change that stuff on the site. I keep forgetting!
    Corey :cool:
  5. braun-jovi

Mar 25, 2004
    Evansville, IN
  6. Rock City

Rock City

Apr 8, 2001
    Thank you! Hopefully another biker/bassist. Already have my daughter riding her own bike at 8, and she has 2 guitars. :D