Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where to buy...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by mike_v_s, Mar 26, 2005.

1. DOD 250? I've tried both Musician's Friend and Music 123. They are both out of stock. I've called every dealer within driving distance: they, too, are out. Who's a reputable online dealer that may have slipped my mind? Any help is welcome. Thanks.

Mike

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
  3. Finger Blister

Finger Blister

Jul 8, 2003
  4. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    As the original posted said, it's not in stock there

5. Viviuos

Viviuos

Jul 15, 2004
    Nehawka, Nebraska
    Just make one. If you have any electronics experience then those are a piece of cake. If you don’t have experience then ask your friends to do one. Here is a link to the schematics.

6. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Unfortunately, unless all the parts are sitting around your house, once you add all the parts up and a decent enclosure, it's the same price and no warranty.

7. Viviuos

Viviuos

Jul 15, 2004
    Nehawka, Nebraska
    True, but you get the satisfaction of doing it yourself.
    Who needs warranty when you did it all yourself, if you can put it together you can fix it. Well usually.

8. Thanks. Just bought one.

Viviuos: while I'm sure that I have the aptitude to build one, I honestly do not have the time. All of my few spare minutes daily are spent either with my family or playing bass. Thanks for the the link, however....I may venture into this area in the future.

Mike