1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Where to can I find Besa in Mesa?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DiabolusInMusic, Mar 17, 2013.

1. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Good day talkbass!

I am heading to Mesa at the beginning of the month with the family and plan to rent a car so I can hit some bass shops. I already heard about the bass place in Preoria and I know there are 3 GC's in the Phoenix metropolitan area. On that note, what GC is the best bet to check for awesomeness?

Also, where are the killer record shops and music venues? I prefer soul,R&B,jazz and rock over country but I am down to check out whatever.

Anything else I should know when I am down there please tell me!

Thanks in advance!

2. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Not one person knows where to find bass in one of the largest cities in the nation? Really?

3. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Mesa, Arizona? Just because its large doesnt mean anyone lives there ;)

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Mesa, Arizona is one of the largest cities in the nation? I didn't know that.

-Mike

5. DiabolusInMusic

Phoenix is. Mesa is part of the metropolitan area. At least I thought it was... I am now second guessing this information.

6. basscooker

basscooker Commercial User

Apr 11, 2010
    cincy ky
    Owner, Chopshopamps.com
    lived in mesa.

the only advice i got:
    don't get lost on the reservation.

7. lowendmafia

lowendmafia Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sacramento, California
    The Bass Place is in Peoria. The only other music store worth going to in Phoenix is Bizarre Guitars. Guitar Centers are pretty stale. I think their might be a Sam Ash, but I've never been there.