1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Where to find a 2TEK Bridge/2TEK Copy

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Angus, Aug 19, 2000.

1. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Hey,

So im seriously thinking of putting a 2TEK bridge (copy, i know 2TEK went out of business) on my Modulus. I remember someone mentioning someone who made exact copies of the bridge, but i dont remember who did it. Any help?

2. gweimer

gweimer

Apr 6, 2000
    Columbus, OH
    Be forewarned, there are only 3 people in the country authorized to do this. DO NOT attempt to try this on your own. I just happen to know one of the experts (mere coincidence). The routing required to install this is very specific. I would suggest that you consider this in your decision. The above link is the real deal; contact them for info. If you do come across a bridge on your own, I can steer you to the guy I know.

3. membranophone

membranophone

Mar 19, 2000
    Madison, WI
    ah ha, you really liked that modulus i almost bought, eh angus?

4. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Thanks a ton guys!

Gweimer, thanks a LOT! Should i get one, ill definitely contact you about it. Thank you a ton!

Membranophone...yes! Ive been thinking about it for a while. So i might as well do it once i get the Ibanez.