1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Where to Find a Short Scale Bass Bag?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by DeanT, Mar 4, 2008.

1. DeanT

DeanT Send lawyers, guns and money...

Anyone know where I can find a decent gig bag to fit a short scale bass?

I already have a Rockbag which I love, but it's too big for a short scale. It's 48" tall and the short scale is 43". So I'd need a bag that's about 44" tall. I've looked at guitar bags, but they are too short. It's impossible to find one online. I'm about to go to GC with a tape measure.

2. Stock R

Stock R n00b

Dec 5, 2005
    Toronto/Ottawa
    I think Rondo is selling a short scale bag right now.

3. Saturday

Saturday

Jan 10, 2008
    maybe a big bag for a semi-hollowbody could do the trick. i had a custom-made bag for my 335 copy. my univox hi-flyer shortscale fitted inside just fine.

4. I had to get a bag for a full-scale ABG in order to accommodate my short-scale Epiphone Rivoli. It's a bit oversized but it's a really posh bag and definitely protects the instrument well!

5. Buskman

Buskman

Apr 13, 2007
    Jersey Shore, USA
  6. weissguy

weissguy

Feb 6, 2008
    Denver
  7. DeanT

DeanT Send lawyers, guns and money...

It's the same bag. The pack maker just comes with tuner, strap and cord. It supposed to be part of the starter packs, just without the bass.