Where to find bridges on the web?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Dave Siff, Nov 27, 2000.

1. I was hoping someone could point me to some parts suppliers on the web. I'm looking for an original Badass bridge.. not the Badass II. I've already tried Stewart-McDonald (didn't have 'em) and WD Music Products (wants $81 for one!!) Any other options out there in cyberspace? Thanks in advance.
  2. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

http://www.allparts.com - As Stingray5 mentioned, I can't vouch for their reliability, but the one time I dealt with them was just fine. Happy hunting.
  3. Stingray,
    Thanks for that link.. I e-mailed 'em. Now, any idea what the difference is between model 9C and model 463?
  4. No clue. I'd stick with the 9C. The 436 states "Bridge designed to mount flush to bass body. Three dimensional adjustment.." I take it this means you can adjust the string spacing, so it's probably not the original badass.

Here's the original (9C!)
  5. Thanks, Stingray! I just ordered one from bandsupply.com. The most interesting part of this whole thing was, I called Leo Quan to clear up some questions on Badass vs. Badass II, and I end up on the phone with Glen Quan himself. He gave me some very interesting advice on bridges and other parts of the bass as well, which I may experiment with.
  6. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
  7. just a FYI on allparts.com i have dealt with them in the past and i will probally use them again. very good reponse to any question i had and prompt service