1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Where to find discontinued Yorkville XC115

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Timbo, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    Anyone have any idea where I could pick one up? I have a Yorkie XS400t with 2 10's and the bass master head. It's a freaking beast of an amp and I'd like to pair it with the 15" extension cab. It's discontinued though, and I'm having trouble finding one.

2. Rezdog

Rezdog Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    T.Rez, Canada/Motown
    Greetings from the North,

You should give the new TC115 a try. It's bombastic with no mud. Bigger,lighter,pop out casters and a truck bed liner type coating. I've got one under a XS800H and pair it up with a DrBass 212.

Rezdog

3. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    thanks for suggestion on tc115. Looks really interesting.

4. loendmaestro

loendmaestro Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2004
    Vienna VA
    I love my XC115. I have the one with the adjustable tweeter. It also has the "truck bed liner" coating. Very defined for a 15". Also, I was in Earthshaking about a month ago & I THINK they still had a xc115. Could be wrong though....

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021