Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where to find Rap Tabs???

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Jay61581, Nov 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay61581

Jay61581

Aug 7, 2002
    Nucla Colorado
    Playing rap songs is always a good way for me and the drummer to warm up, but we only know like 3...Ice Ice Baby, Guilty Conscience by Eminem, and Jump Around by House of Pain....

Does anyone know where a guy can find some rap tabs? They're pretty scarce, I know, but surely somebody has them somewhere

Thanks

2. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

I suspected the end of the world was upon us.

[​IMG]

3. Jay61581

Jay61581

Aug 7, 2002
    Nucla Colorado
    ^^^ Just what the hell is that all about?

4. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Yeah, I always thought this was a music website, not "crackpipepoetry.com" :D

5. Jay61581

Jay61581

Aug 7, 2002
    Nucla Colorado
    Yeah, this IS a music website, and rap is music, whether you like it or not I couldn't care less...SO if you don't have anything worthwhile to say in MY thread, then LEAVE, before you make yourself look even more stupid.

6. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    We'll keep this thread open for NOW, but let's keep this on-topic, people. We're not here to discuss the positives and Negatives of rap. I don't want to close this, seeings as the original posters hasn't gotten his question answered, but I will if this continues.

7. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone
    crackpipepoetry.com... That's a good one.

8. spaz naz

spaz naz

Oct 27, 2002
    bradley WV
    i liked it to hahahahahahahahahahhahahhahaha sorry mr moderatorr but he has a point but we are intitled to our oppinion and i just so happen to agree with mr "crackpipepoetry.com" hahahahahahaah had to get that off my back yo

9. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin

Hahaha. Read the forum rules and check your PM. Closed.

Teehee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.