1. Search results will be severely limited for the remainder of Thursday. A corruption forced us to rebuild the search index. Reindexing is in progress but will take several hours. Thank you for your patience!

Where to find that plastic washer of Boss pedals?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Mr M, Jun 30, 2008.

  1. I don't know its name, but you know, in Boss pedals there is a screw to open the battery compartment (by your fingers, not by a screwdriver). And there is that plastic washer, oval shaped, that the screw is going through, at the pedal body.
    First does that have a special name? And do you know any online retailer selling this part?
  2. sikamikanico


    Mar 17, 2004
    find a guy who repairs Boss pedals, they often have spare parts... my guitarist "repaired" two Boss pedals this way... for free :)
  3. sonicvi


    Jun 10, 2005
    Houston, TX
    I would call it a grommet rather than a washer.
  4. yeah you should be able to get them at a good hardware store.
    Ive found em a few times.
  5. Rubber, not plastic.

    Grommet, not washer.

    Available at any half way decent hardware store, although you might need to search around a bit for a good fit - take one to compare, buy more than you think you need!