1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Where to find this book

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dardan Abazi, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Dardan Abazi

Dardan Abazi

Jun 13, 2018
    Dear all,

I've been trying to find this book Tao of Bass - Volume I by Marcos Machado but it seems it's not on Amazon, Ebay or one of these services that ship internationally.

If anyone has a used copy of it that wants to sell or just recommend me a way to buy it I would be very grateful.

Best,
    Dardan

2. Funky Ghost

Funky Ghost Translucently Groovy

3. Dardan Abazi

Dardan Abazi

Jun 13, 2018
    Thanks FunkyGhost I did subscribe there but there's no available ones till August.

Funky Ghost likes this.
  4. knumbskull

knumbskull

Jul 28, 2007
    UK
  5. Dardan Abazi

Dardan Abazi

Jun 13, 2018
    the harp unstrung likes this.
  6. knumbskull

knumbskull

Jul 28, 2007
    UK
    Well that’s a first :D

You’re welcome. Flattered but spoken for ;)

7. Marcos Machado

Marcos Machado

Jun 14, 2018
    Hello,
    I hope you were able to buy the book.
    Volume one is already on its 3rd printing and currently sold out.
    I’m finishing the Volume 2, which I’m particularly happy with it. I’m planning to release it very soon and with it a new batch of the Volume 1.
    Regards
    Marcos

8. mellowinman

mellowinman Free Man

Oct 19, 2011
    Minneapolis
    You definitely increased your sales by posting here! By at least 1!

9. Marcos Machado

Marcos Machado

Jun 14, 2018
    Haha
    I hope you are right!

Dardan Abazi likes this.
  10. Dardan Abazi

Dardan Abazi

Jun 13, 2018
    Honored to receive the answer and can't wait for the release of volume 2! I hear it's an awesome book and you definitely increased the sale :)

11. Marcos Machado

Marcos Machado

Jun 14, 2018
    Thank you. Volume 2 is a very unique scale, arpeggio and chromatic scale system.
    It is based on the many violin, cello, piano,trumpet and flute systems I’ve used for the past 25 years.
    400 pages.

Dardan Abazi likes this.
  12. Dardan Abazi

Dardan Abazi

Jun 13, 2018
    Great to hear that! My professor had seen a copy of the first book when he was in Milan but could not order a copy for himself because we live in Balkans and not very easy to get access to it. That's why I want to buy it as a gift to him and an asset to our classes together. Glad the second edition has such unique things ;)

13. Marcos Machado

Marcos Machado

Jun 14, 2018
    Ok,
    There are so many people asking for the Volume 1 that I will order a new batch as soon as I’m back in home, around first week of August.
    Regards
    Marcos

Dardan Abazi likes this.
  14. Contrabaixo

Contrabaixo

Nov 25, 2015
    Hello,
    The book is available again. The past few days it sold much more than I would imagine, but i still have a few copies. You can order on the link below:
    tao-of-bass | SHOP BOOK

Dardan Abazi likes this.