Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where to get a FREE Hitcounter?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by yoshi, Jan 31, 2004.

1. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Hi all. Anyone know where to get a free hit counter for my website please? The one I have now counts visits and not hits ie will only increment once for every user that logs on (at least that's what it claims to do..it seems faulty).

I've searched google over the last 3 or 4 days but constantly find ones with huge ads beneath them etc and I am really after one that just looks like a series of numbers in order that it will fit into the sentance "___ hits since jan 01 04"..

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Thanks a lot for the link!

Unfortnatley, it has a massive banner beneath the numbers so won't fit where I want it to...

Click here to see what I mean - I'm after one similar to the one under site stats '____ hits since jan 01 04' part. I found one that fitted the bill and worked fine..up until uploading when the server wouldn't run it :'O(

3. Yahoo/Geocities have some but im not sure how good they are and you might have to register with them