Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where to get a Moog MF-105B Bass MURF in EUROPE?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by [SD], Dec 30, 2005.

1. [SD]

[SD]

Feb 24, 2004
    well, i've been searching around and haven't found a single store in Europe that sells that moog pedal. If anyone knows a good MOOG distributor in Europe please tell me! GAS!!!!!

2. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

This guy usually has all Moog products.
    Since the Bass Murf is pretty new, maybe he doesn't have it in stock yet. He's got the regular Murf though.

3. Ben Clarke

Ben Clarke Liquidating to fund a new business. Buy My Gear!

Jan 6, 2005
    Western NY
    Try emailing Moog is you don't get anywhere. The lady I spoke to there was quite helpful.

4. [SD]

[SD]

Feb 24, 2004
    thanks! i'm trying to find online stores that sell it. MOOG would sell it to me but really expensive. I guess i'll just wait a few months

5. Ben Clarke

Ben Clarke Liquidating to fund a new business. Buy My Gear!

Jan 6, 2005
    Western NY
    I thought they might be able to direct you to a Euro dealer.

6. S Lewis

S Lewis

May 23, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    any pedals similiar to this but without the hefty price tag?

7. to me sound clips on moog`s website sounded pretty much like random arpeggiator.

8. Jazz Ad

The Korg AX-3000B does that and more. Actually you can define the pattern sequence by yourself and apply it to any parameter of any effect.
    I tried it tonight. Really interesting. For example, with a pitch shifter you get an actual arpeggiator.

9. S Lewis

S Lewis

May 23, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    are there any other arpeggiators in stomp box format (besides the robotalk)?

10. Jazz Ad

I don't know any.

11. pacojastorius

pacojastorius Guest

May 21, 2005
    usa
    yes,
    zvex
    hey any shops in france that i can get either homebrow electronics or frantone effects from?this country is in the stone age!

12. CallMeBlind

CallMeBlind

Jul 19, 2003
    France
    Pacojastorius, You have to visit Latvia then, where I live, this country is only trying to get in the stone age :D All You can find in the stores - Boss effects, few ibanez, digitech and maybe few other if you are lucky.

13. Jazz Ad

Actually, most shops in USA don't carry them either.

14. pacojastorius

pacojastorius Guest

May 21, 2005
    usa
    yea, it be nice to try them out first, im thinking about ordering the homebrew phaser and the foxrox octron

15. CallMeBlind

CallMeBlind

Jul 19, 2003
    France