1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Where to get a tube screamer fixed?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by deepestend, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. deepestend

    deepestend Supporting Member Commercial User

    Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    I've got a tube screamer that just doesn't work right. When you push the pedal down, you've got to press it just right to get it to engage. Not sure exactly what the problem is, but I'd like to get it fixed. Anyone have any ideas where to get parts or where to send it?
  2. Jazz Ad

    Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Supporting Member

  3. tplyons


    Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Sounds like a defective switch. Send it my way and I'll get it fixed for ya. I only charge for parts and shipping and small fee for the fumes I inhale.

    Including return shipping, you're looking at about $25. If you'd like go give it a go, PM me.

Share This Page