1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Where to get Music for Armchair Funambulists

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by opek, Feb 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. opek

opek

Feb 26, 2016
    A quick search within the forum yielded no results later than 2005, when the track was available on the stash. A google search takes you to fishy looking websites and a nonexistant amazon page. I can't find any place on the Michael Manring's website to log into the stash, nor can I find a copy of this track anywhere online. I'd love to enjoy a listen, if anyone can help!

Michael Manring likes this.
  2. I've been looking for this one as well, if anybody comes up with anything let me know.

3. Michael Manring

Michael Manring TalkBass Pro Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Thanks, guys! The items in the old "Mantling Stash" used to be perks for signing up on my email list. I've switched servers and the old site is long gone but I'd be happy to to make the same offer. Just shoot me over an email at michael@manthing.com.

4. opek

opek

Feb 26, 2016
    Thank you so much!:bassist:

5. Bryan Owen

Bryan Owen

Dec 16, 2016
    Michael - I just wrote to you at michael@manthing.com. I super-duper-with-a-cherry-on-top hope you'll send me a copy. :) I've been trying to track this song down for a few years!