1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Where to shop in Chicago

Discussion in 'Bass Club Chicago' started by tehuti, Apr 21, 2009.

1. tehuti

tehuti

Jan 27, 2006
    O.C.
    I will be making my first trip to Chicago in June for the blues festival 6/12 - 6/14. Does anyone have a recommendation of a good shop to check out gear while I am there?

2. Bass Club Mark

Bass Club Mark

Dec 21, 2005
    Bass Club Chicago
    We have over 50 bass guitars in stock, and more than 20 cabs/amps/combos. We carry Aguilar, Bergantino, Ken Smith US, Sadowsky, Lakland, Modulus, Elrick, and Ritter. Our shop is open 6 days a week, and we have 3 private demo studios to check out gear. We are only minutes from the heart of Chicago. Check out our website, and let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Bass Club Chicago
    1455 W. Hubbard Street
    Chicago, Illinois
    www.bassclubchicago.com

3. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    Well, you must have known what answer you'd get in this forum!:D In all honesty, though, Bass Club is easily the best place to check out bass gear in the entire Chicagoland area, and Mark is very cool. Highly recommended.

4. Bass Club Mark

Bass Club Mark

Dec 21, 2005
    Bass Club Chicago
    My first answer was going to be Atlanta Bass Gallery, but I didn't think tahuti was going to like the cab fare.