1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Where would you buy a Moogerfooger?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by tightbidness, Mar 12, 2008.

1. An MF-101 just sold on the TB Classifieds, and I haven't been able to find a new one locally. Can anyone recommend a good retailer? There is at least one retailer that sells the Filter on eBay with a free expression pedal. Anyone gone that route? Thanks.

2. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    No free expression pedal, but there's always Musician's Friend, with the bonus of a 45 day return policy.

3. bongomania

bongomania Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    And they routinely appear in the classifieds. There will be another there soon I'm sure.

4. There was one on the Atlanta CL last week...I'm sure its gone by now.

5. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Endorsing Artist: Fuzzrocious Pedals
    I got mine off ebay with the free expression pedal and Moog DVD. Quick shipping, dudes didn't screw around. Granted I paid full price, but it was technically cheaper than buying the pedal expression pedal and the DVD (all of which I was intending on buying, so killed 3 birds with one stone)

6. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
  7. Thanks for the replies.

Ron Now do you remember the name of the eBayer? Was it Rogue Music or Nova Musik. Neither have one up at the moment, but they both did recently, with a free expression pedal.

8. I'm selling one right now, check the Effects Classifieds!

9. HenfieldJ

HenfieldJ

Feb 10, 2007
    Detroit
    go to Novamusik.com, they offer the same ebay deal direct through their website as well (free EP-2, free dvd, free UPS Ground shipping).