Where's NONSQTR?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DigMe, May 3, 2005.

1. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Anyone heard from him? I know he was having some health problems. Last I saw he posted middle of last month. I'm hoping he's just resting and recovering.

brad cook

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

I emailed him but no response yet, i pray he is ok.
  3. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004

Good question. I think I still have his email address too....I'll shoot him a line. Hopefully his not back in the hospital or something.

I'm pretty sure his girl new how important TB was to him and how important he was to TB, so surely she would get on here and post something if there was a problem. I hope anyway :(
  4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I was recently wondering about that myself. Hope he's all right.
  5. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Yeah, I've been missing him in TPA. When did he say he was going to be out?
  6. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile

Me too...
  7. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    He just posted in TPA about two minutes ago...
  8. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    We drove him away with poor online hygene! :eyebrow:
  9. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    That's good to hear.

however, I've been lately thinking that there are some forum 'regulars' who have not posted or been here in the past few months... I wonder what's up with them, hopefully nothing bad...
  10. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Hi all, thanks for your kind thoughts. Yes I had to go back for some additional medical work, but things are looking much brighter now. I got released from the hospital around noon yesterday, slept for a while, and immediately woke up and posted on TB! :)

Today I'm having to catch up on eBay transactions and so on, that's the exercise for the day (a quick trip to the post office). :D

As soon as the outgoing transactions are done and the bills are paid, the e-mail is the next in queue, so please give me a day or two to respond to your messages.

Bottom line, I'm okay, and back in the fray (or at least ramping up again). :)

Thank you for your thoughts and good wishes. :):):)
  11. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    You freaked us out, man. Don't do that ever again. From now on, if you're not going to be around for a while you better let us know :D
  12. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Should we expect 73 new threads started here on TB by Friday then? ;)

Glad you're doing okay. TB benefits from you being here.

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

He Lives ! , glad to here your feeling better Brian.
  14. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Yuk yuk. :) Doesn't someone already hold that record? :D

Seriously, I woulda let y'all know if I could have, these medical things have a way of sneaking up on one (lately, it seems that way).

Well, it's amazing how quickly things can go to heck in a handbasket if they're not being attended to... It seems I have a few tidbits of urgent business to catch up on, plus I'm going to do my best to be there for mom on Sunday, so those new threads may have to wait a couple more days.

I'll be hanging around here though, whenever the opportunity arises. Maybe just take a day or two to ramp up again (as far as new ideas and contributions go - meanwhile I'll try to drop a few morsels of acerbic political wit over in the Lobby). :D

Thanks again for your kind thoughts and wishes (and patience). :)
  15. Beefbass

Beefbass Guest

Feb 4, 2001

I couldn't agree more with that last statement :hyper: