Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where's Oysterman?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by XavierG, Apr 11, 2003.

1. His last post was mid February.

2. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    You must be reading my mind X-man. I was wondering the same thing.

3. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I ate him as a sidedish to a delicious Clam Chowder...

OK, no I didn't...

4. Didn't he get mad and leave? I think it was after one of those big political debates.

Or am I just wrong? Should we be e-mailing him?

Rock on
    Eric:bassist:

5. He'll be back... they always come back...

:D:D

Merls

6. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    maybe that list that we were all talking about with emergencey contacts should be implemented..

bp13

7. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    Just what I was thinking...also, if he didn't participate, maybe contact Paul...He may know how to contact him.

8. Man, i hope hes ok.

9. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i think you're thinking about allodox - he's the one with the serious computer fetish (not to mention the funky hippie garden gnome in his pot garden).

10. Honestly, I've been wondering the same thing for about two weeks, but, never got around to starting a thread about him. I hope the guy is Okay. :confused:

Mike

11. has anyone tried contacting him?

12. :eek: Is that.... allowed?

I'm not smart enough to have thought of that. Maybe I should send him an email... DOH!

13. Well, we can email him through TB, correct? One of us should send him in email and ask him whats goin on/why he isn't on the forums anymore/etc. If no one wants to volunteer, I'll do it.

14. I did!

15. Oysterman

Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Sweden
    I just read my mail. Alive and well. Thanks for caring. :)

I lost my included-in-rent broadband when I got kicked out from my apartment (sounds worse than it is), and I'm too cheap to connect through anything else than a borrowed modem and a free ISP. Browsing forums with my present connection is a pain, so basically everything I do online today is paying bills and reading e-mail.

I'm not a stranger to TB though, I've been reading some posts every now and then. Couldn't see any reason to post anything myself, so I didn't. A shocking idea to some people here, I'm sure... ;)

Too busy working, playing bass and Morrowind to make any real comeback now. Maybe later. :cool:

C ya!

16. OYSTERMAN! THANK GOD YOU'RE ALRIGHT!

Okay everbody, now let's beat the crap out of him for making us worry. :D

Glad to see you're okay, Oh maker of pearls. :p

Mike :cool:

17. Thanks for the post, Oyster. Good to know you're ok. Don't be a stranger!

X

18. Ben Mishler

Ben Mishler

Jan 22, 2003
    San Jose
    Another victim of Morrowind, eh? Just remember, despite what they tell you, and outlander can be the Neverine.