Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wheres Rickbass been??

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike N, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    I havent seen him post in awhile, and after doing a quick search, I noticed that his last post was 11/22. Seems kinda odd, anyone know where he's been?

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Last I heard he drove to Dave's shop to pick up his bass.

3. He took an extended vacation in St. Louis with friends. He'll be back soon...

Jeff

4. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I've been trying to get into contact with Allodox, too, but I haven't heard from him. :(

And where's Dr. mikemulcahy? And Bass Guitar? Didn't he come back for a few days, and then leave again? And Peter McFerrin? I haven't seen him post in like, 4 months.

5. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    He sure is... check out that new bass of his.... i like. sure, it don't look the greatest,,, but it grew on me.....

6. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Yeah, it was meant to be silly, see, 'cause he posts quite a bit, actually, and has responded to my posts and we have talked in the chat, so it was meant to be facetious, 'cause it's pretty clear that he's been posting pretty regularly, and... never mind.

7. MANY PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE SEEN POSTS BY THIS "PETER MCFERRIN" ACTUALLY SAW THE PLANET VENUS. YOUR PRESIDENT JAMES EARL CARTER JR. ONCE THOUGHT HE SAW A POST BY "PETER MCFERRIN," BUT IT WAS THE PLANET VENUS.

:D

8. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I was fixing to say...... the guy posts like crazy mad. i knew you wasent on no chiva. If i would have payed more notice to the "In like, 4 months" comment, i guess i would have figured it out,,, but in my dream to have as many posts as pete and you,,, I get so impulsive at times.;)

9. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    My sheriff done tol' me it was swamp gas. Now I dun' know wut to believe. :(