Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

where's the counting crows!?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by thayer182, Oct 29, 2000.

1. thayer182

thayer182

Oct 1, 2000
    I have been looking everywhere for counting crows bass tabs. the only song I can find is Mr. Jones. I would tab them myself, but I have to be honest, I can't listen to a song and then figure out to play it. while I can write some awesome music myself, I guess I just wasn't blessed w/ the gift of being able to listen and play w/o some sort of guide. so if anyone knows of any bass tab sites that has more counting crows, or if anyone has the tabs for any of their songs, would you please email it to me or tell me the site. I would really appreciate it. I am a very big fan of counting crows. I would luv to jam some of thier songs...

2. Don't sell yourself short Thayer. Being able to figure out a song by ear is not a "blessing". It's something that takes time and practice, and a lot of listening. If you have to, take it one note at a time. After figuring out one verse and one chorus, you'll find you've got most of the work done!

Thank god for the rewind button.

3. thayer182

thayer182

Oct 1, 2000
    I've tried that w/ other songs, but they were mostly metal. so w/ the softer counting crows maybe I might be able to do it. I don't know... I'll try, I just don't know how well I'll be able to do it. but please, if anyone knows how to play any of their songs let me know.