1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Where's the speaker? (GC Content)

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Bob Clayton, Dec 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    S-Bigbottom likes this.
  2. Inside the doors. Bronco's do not have speakers in their fenders, that is where the wheels go.

3. I lucked out with one of their mistakes like that.
    They had a B.C. Rich Warbeast listed incorrectly, so it would have slipped through the radar of anyone looking for it.
    I'd check the status of it every month until the price decreased & snagged it up. It even surprisingly arrived in a coffin case.

4. Jackcrow

Jackcrow Supporting Member

Jul 10, 2017
    ND
    I had one somewhat similar to this, where an Ampeg SVT808 was listed as a “guitar cabinet”. Bought it as soon as I found it. Never got it though, as it was apparently damaged so badly that UPS just decided to bring it to a local GC in the Minneapolis area (or so I was told). Then came the nightmare of trying to get my money back. They told me they needed to get the cabinet back before they could refund me (this was 2 months after I ordered it). I finally had to call my credit card company and have them handle it.