Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Where's Treena Foster?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by pkr2, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pkr2

pkr2

Apr 28, 2000
    coastal N.C.
    I'm going to try this but it may get shut right down.

By the way, is there some new rule against asking where a missing member might be? If I get an answer, an open answer would serve better than a PM. Don't want to be breaking rules, y' know.

Treena hasn't posted in several days. Hope things are OK with you, Treena, just in case you're reading this. :)

Harrell S.

2. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Only if they get their account suspended ;)

Remember that it is "around" Easter and (in Australia at least) school holidays and people may take time off the internet to live their real lives!

Alternatively, maybe they have nothing to say! - You could always check on ebassist.com, I think Treena posts on their as well.

3. pkr2

pkr2

Apr 28, 2000
    coastal N.C.
    Makes sense to me. ????

One little bitty question: How do we know not to ask when the question is not even addressed?

If Treena (or Bruce, for that matter) has a suspended account, how does anyone know, if it's suspended from behind a cloak of secrecy?

Maybe the list of "rules" would be more managable if the things that CAN be discussed were posted as opposed to what can't be discussed. At this point, the "can discuss" list may be shorter than the "can't discuss" list. Especially when new rules are added almost daily. Nearly every forum has almost a half page of stickies at the top that a newcomer has to wade through to even reach any real content.

Every forum has it's own set of "rules" and they are all different from each other.

Between trying to keep up with posts that are shuffled around and members that no longer are members, it makes one wonder if we just might have WAY too many chiefs and not quite enough indians.

Just my opinion! Yours may differ.

Harrell S

4. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland
    So, can you request that your account be suspended if say your going away for a long time or is it something to shut people up while paul makes his descision?

5. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    if it's any help, i know of no reason why treena's account should be suspended. :confused:

she also has my old job over at the recording.org bass forum.

6. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Sorry I was not intedning to imply that Treena's account had been suspended.

That was a reference to an earlier incident which the orignal poster's question was also directed.

7. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    She just posted in Setup.

8. She's always over there with her Gary Willis pages :p

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Uhm, what's with these where threads? They happen all the time, but if someone's gone for a week, I assume they have a life. ;) It's cool to show concern for one another, but unless it's been a couple of months, I'm usually not concerned.

10. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    and with that sage advice...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.