Which Bass Cab For My Rig???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BassCabPunk, Sep 15, 2018.

1. BassCabPunk

BassCabPunk

Sep 15, 2018
    None
    HELLO THICK STRINGed BRETHREN!!

I need some opinions on what mid to high price (quality) bass cabs I should be looking at purchasing that share the same, if not similar, tones that a Gallien-Krueger 410 BLX II, or a G-K 810 GLX (from the blackline and goldline series respectively). I'll be using it in my guitar rig for punk/metal purposes, and so far these 2 have been my favorites in the journey to finding, "My Tone."

I absolutely love the sound these cabs produce hooked up my 45 watt Randall Diavlo, so it's exactly what I want. However, both of these cabs are notorious for reliability issues, and they're discontinued. I want something that lasts!

Notes:
    -> Looking at new and used
    -> No treble horns, No exceptions
    -> All ohms accepted, including 2 8ohm stereo inputs

P.S.: I'm not getting a 4×12 Celestian (insert model) loaded (insert brand) guitar cab. I want a bass cab, so (to being frank) if that is your answer, please don't reply.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 25, 2022