1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Which bass out of these?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Wooftag, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Wooftag

Wooftag

Dec 31, 2020
    Hey guys, I was going to buy a new bass for a friend of mine but I found 2 and I didn't know which one to choose from. the two basses are: A preowned Warwick RockBass for 600 AUD (463.94 USD) and a brand new Ibanez SR300EL IPT Bass guitar for 695 AUD (537.47 USD) If you could help me choose between the two that would be much appreciated.

2. nFinnyD

nFinnyD

Oct 31, 2017
    Utah
    I only like Warwicks with at least one humbucker, unless it’s fretless. I also only like Ibanez that have the CND pickups or better, so 650 series and up. I don’t know which Wick you are considering, but I’d lean that way from the info given.

3. Wooftag

Wooftag

Dec 31, 2020
    I was considering a Warwick RockBass 2010 Corvette Basic Active, and since I have never owned a Warwick I was wondering if this was a good choice or not

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  4. B-Mac

B-Mac Just like Aretha Sang... R-E-S-P-E-C-T Supporting Member

Hey, I noticed you joined TB on New Years Eve last Thursday. So if no one else has said it let me be the first...Welcome to Talk Bass!:)

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021